EXILIS® ELITE™ is an attested medical device used for non-surgical face lifting, reduction of wrinkles, firming and smoothing the skin in the neck and décolleté and elimination of excess fat on the face and chin. It is an exceptionally safe alternative to surgical facelift, laser liposuction and injection lipolysis. Thanks to the best Exilis® Elite™ device-head it is possible to perform this treatment with double strenght providing spectacular effects confirmed with c=numerous clinical tests.
The Exilis® Elite ™ system uses CRT (Collagen Refill Technology), which affects collagen fibers in two ways: by means of heat caused by radio waves and ultrasound. The combination of two advanced aesthetic technologies: ultrasound and radiofrequency improves the process of building new collagen fibers, thanks to which the skin structure is quickly and efficiently filled with new collagen.
How does CRT work:
- • Collagen fibers with a triple helix structure are stimulated by heat. Stimulation causes the fibers’ disentangling.
- Ultrasonic waves break the collagen fibers mechanically.
- The combination of two energy interactions results in a quick and efficient process of separating collagen fibers.
- The skin structure fills in with new collagen.
- lifting effect around the eyes, mouth, forehead, chin and neck
- reduction of “bags” under the eyes
- reduction of “hamsters” and the so-called “Second chin”
- wrinkle reduction
- firming the skin by shortening collagen fibers
- improved collagen production
- modelling the oval of the face
- improving the appearance, structure and tension of the skin
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS AFTER THE TREATMENT WITH HIGH FREQUENCY
- temporary redness in the treated area
- temporary stinging in the treated area
- dry skin; may occur in the first 12 hours after treatment and usually resolves within 48 hours
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
EXILIS treatment lasts 30 to 60 minutes.
The best results might be seen after 4-6 treatments performed every 7-10 days.
SAFETY AND CLINICAL TRIALS
The Exilis® Elite ™ medical device has been clinically tested in vivo and in vitro methods. Biochemical tests have proven no harm to the organs of the body. The procedure is painless. The device has an FDA certificate (American Food and Drug Administration) confirming the effectiveness and safety of the treatment.
Awards for Exilis® Elite™
- EXILIS won a prestigious award in PRIX DE BEAUTE COSMOPOLITAN 2012 as the best aesthetic medical treatment.
- The main award in the category “The most effective body shaping device” at the Congress of Aesthetic Medicine “The Aesthetic Show” in Las Vegas in April 2013.
- Golden Laurel of Cosmetology 2014 in the category “The best lifting treatment”.
Contraindications to the treatment
- Acute inflammation
- Acute neuralgia and radiculopathy
- Circulatory failure
- Blood clotting disorders
- Treatment with glucocorticosteroids
- Feverish states
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Metal implants
- Clear swelling, ascites, exudates
- Sensory disturbance
- Severe peripheral arterial insufficiency
- Thrombophlebitis and venous thrombosis
- Cardiovascular diseases