HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a phenomenon in the aesthetic medicine which enhances the anti-ageing and lifting processes without using any scalpel. HIFU uses the high intensity ultrasonic waves that reach the deepest part of the skin. During the treatment the tissues are heated on the applicable depth without breaking the epidermis, and the skin is forced to regenerate.
The advantages of HIFU:
- Thanks to precise ultrasound beam, Hifu works on different depths of the tissue, at the range of 1,5 – 13 mm.
- It delivers the energy to the fundamental parts of the tissues, enhancing lifting.
- It’s safe and painless
- It is possible to come back to everyday activities right after the treatment.
THE 3 DIFFERENT DEPTH OF TREATMENT FOR HIFU FACE?
The SMAS layer is located in the depth of 4.5mm from the facial surface and means a layer of tissue that covers, surrounds and attaches to the deeper tissues and structures of the face. When this layer is loosened, the facial muscle gets sagged and it makes you look older. By delivering Energy to the muscle fascia and creating focal coagulation points Focus Dual tightens the muscle fascia and gets excellent lifting results.
[3.0mm] Lower dermis
By revitalizing aged collagen and elastin in the depth of 3.0mm it guarantees various treatment effects like wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, and skin tone improvement
[1.5mm] Upper dermis
By delivering HIFU energy to the epidermis layer, you can get various treatment effects like wrinkle reduction around the areas of the eyes and the mouth where the skin is thin, and skin tightening.
Recommendation for HIFU treatment:
- skin elasticity loss in the body and in the face (shoulders, thighs belly, bottom, knee area, internal part of thighs),
- flabby skin
- nasolabial grooves
- drooping eyelids
- drooping cheeks
- drooping mouth corners
- double chin
- flabby neck skin
- skin recovery need
- smoothed wrinkles and grooves
- lifting effect
Recommended amount of treatments:
Satisfactory effect might be achieved after 1 treatment but the effects are more visible after 3 months since the treatment has been performed. If the skin is more demanding, the treatment might be repeated to 3 times, at 3 months intervals.
Duration of the treatment:
The treatment takes 15 minutes (small area, around eyes) up to 120 minutes (big area e.g. face).
- pregnancy and breast feeding
- skin infection
- cuts and mechanical skin damages
- implanted pacemaker or other metal implants,
- cardiovascular disease
- multiple sclerosis