The Dermapen™ is the original micro needling system made available to the world market. Over the last few years, this has made the Dermapen™ the most widely used system by practitioners, as well as the most searched for automated needling treatment by the public.
This small, easy to operate device is able to produce similar, if not better, results to a fractional laser, without the risk of hyper or hypo-pigmentation, as well as other side effects and downtime associated with these effective, but potentially damaging ablative heat based treatments.
Dermapen treatments designed to create a safe healing response within the body to ignite natural collagen and elastin production from within the skin, without harsh side effects and downtime, along with repairing the surface layers to result in healthier skin; looking brighter, tighter, more even toned, refined pores and reduced wrinkles.
Your face, lip area, eye area, ears, neck, chest, hands and scalp are all treated with pinpoint precision to promote rapid lifting, firming and toning of facial features and contours.
What’s more, the microchannels allow your skin to carry up to 80% more active ingredients which dive deep into your skin to feed and be absorbed by the underlying cells.
The mechanism of Dermapen might be divided into three phases:
- multiplication of new epidermal cells and fibroblasts as well as production and regeneration of the intercellular matrix,
- migration of keratinocytes from cells in the vicinity of microcunctions, which leads to the proliferation of fibroblasts, and as a result of the production of collagen and elastin,
- tissue reconstruction and remodelling, leading to improve tissue vascularisation, increase skin density and elasticity.
Advantages of the treatment performed with Dermapen 4:
- Short and painless treatment
- The procedure does not require long-term recovery. The effects of the procedure such as redness and swelling last up to 3 days.
- Without bruises and hematoma
- A million precise micro-punctures within 10 minutes.
- The needles do not contain chromium and nickel so the treatment might be performed for patients with allergies to metals.
- Comfortable treatment
- Automatic control of treatment precision. Adjustable injection depth in the range of 0.2-2.5mm
- Effective introduction of active substances deep into the skin
- crow’s feet
- anti-ageing prevention
- hyper-pigmentation, ageing spots, freckles
- flabby skin
- conspicuous pores
- scars, stretch marks