AQUAPURE – hydropeeling with active substances
Is it possible to clear and rejuvenate skin during one treatment? These possibilities are given by the newest technology- AquaPure. It helps with numerous of skin problems and prevents them, as well as nourishes the skin and enhances its elasticity. Having used the equipment, the skin looks fresh, relaxed and rejuvenated. Aqua Pure treatment is called a banquet procedure, because the effects are to be seen right after the treatment.
The AQUAPURE removes dead sells of the epidermis and in the same time applies specialised active substances which are to clear, moisture and rejuvenate the skin. The treatment consists of various of phases. Firstly, Clearance of the skin using peel-off substances. Secondly, on the cleared skin the active substances containing antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and moisturising ingredients are to be applied. Next, with different treatment tips the skin is massaged, which let the patient relax. The skin is better blooded, moisture, smoothed and relaxed. During the massage the electroporation is used. Together with electroporation an additional nutrition serum is applied to the skin.
Special ingredients of the substances used during the treatment:
Algae provide the skin with moisture and regulate the function of the sebum. They activate cell renewal and metabolism, strengthen resistance, have an anti-inflammatory effect and drain the tissue.
Propolis has a preventive effect. It enables the regeneration of new skin cells and regulates the growth of new tissue. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Centella Asiatica has a strong antibacterial and wound healing properties.
Hyaluronic acid improves the skin’s ability to bind moisture and gives the skin more elasticity.
The high vitamin C content of papayas supports collagen production, which creates the basis for firm skin. The antioxidants beta-carotene, vitamins A and E can visibly improve the complexion and at the same time strengthen the skin.
Oat enhances the health of the connective tissue and ensures firm skin.
Beam control technology
The adjusting knob of AQUAPEEL enables the equal application of the cosmetics in 10 levels of intensity.
AQUAPURE is equipped with 4 heads allowing a comprehensive treatment
It removes dead skin cells and impurities
- nutrition and brightening of the skin
- enhancing blood circulation
- enhancing penetration of the substances
Mikro electric current
- lifting and tightness of the skin
- regeneration of collagen and elastin
- stimulation of blood circulation
- reduction of small lines and wrinkles
- enhance rebuilding processes
- mitigate the irritation
- Anaesthesia of skin
- Strengthen and tone
- moisturising of the skin
- nutrition of the skin
- Reduction of superficial discolouration
- reduction of small wrinkles
- overall improvement of skin quality
- sebum production balance
- narrowing of pores.
- The treatment may be performed on each type of skin: sensitive, thin, badly cared skin, with widened pores, mature skin, oxygenated, flabby skin.
- photo-ageing of the skin
- post acne changes
- ingrown hair (napitis)
- might be used as a preparation before more invasive treatments of aesthetic medicine
Recommended amount of treatments:
The amount of the treatments depends on the skin condition of the patient and the effects that are to be achieved. By patients with well cared skin it is recommended to perform 1-4 treatments at 4 weeks intervals or as a prevention. By patients with acne or with hyper-pigmentation as well as with strong wrinkles it is recommended to carry out 6-8 treatments (1-2 treatments a week).
Duration of the treatment
AQUAPURE treatment takes 30-60 minutes.
- open wounds, infections
- active acne in the treated area
- bacterial, fungal and viral disease of the skin
- pregnancy, breast-feeding
- skin inflammation
- active herpes
- implanted pacemaker or other metal implants,
- cardio-vascular disease
- multiple sclerosis
- autoimmunological disease
- hypersensitivity to electric current
- alegry (to the substances used during the treatment)