PQ AGE EVOLUTION – non-invasive peeling used for non-aggressive tissue regeneration. Peeling properties facelift, deeply nourishes the skin, stimulating it to interior renewal. Effectively combats imperfections, without causing any harmful side effects. The treatment PQ-AGE is an excellent choice for those seeking painless, non-invasive and quick way to beautiful and healthy skin. The treatment can be performed at any time of the year – even in summer – and combined with other procedures.
Combination of acids, urea, peroxide, co enzyme Q10 is a very effective formula with a strong revitalizing effect, yet with none or minimal side effects (mild redness may occur but rarely).
PQ-Age peel is a cosmetic procedure that gives an effect similar to mesotherapy. It is an excellent choice for those, looking for quick ways for beautiful and healthy skin without the side effects or exclusion from everyday life. Its innovation lies in that it provides a profound stimulation without affecting the surface of the dermis and epidermis without flaking. It stimulates the tissue for interior renewal and intensively regenerates the deepest layer of the skin in a very gentle way. Smoother and younger skin is visible immediately after the procedure.
- trichloroacetic acid (TCA) at a concentration of 34% – a mixture of trichloroacetic acid stabilized in a certain amount of urea peroxide is capable of inducing a strong regenerative and revitalizing response to the deepest layers of the skin
- kojic acid at a concentration of 10% – besides the known depigmenting properties (scars removal), it also has antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- mandelic acid in a concentration of 5% – It works to accelerate cell turnover by dissolving the tiny bonds that hold skin cells together, helping to remove dead skin on the surface of the skin that can lead to dull complexions as well as fine lines
- Carbamide peroxide has strong lightening and moisturizing properties.
- coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) at a concentration of 5% is involved in energy production in cells, it improves oxygenation and protects against the damaging effects of free radicals, rejuvenating effect
- for skin elastosis
- postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
- photoaging and striae distensae (stretch marks)
- preventing atrophic scars
- Immediate anti-aging effect
- Visible improvement in skin tension and luminosity
- Revitalization of the face, neck and décolleté
- Smoothing of the skin and reduction of blackheads
- Elimination of discoloration
- The procedure is pleasant and painless for the patient
Recommended amount of treatments:
Depending on the condition of the skin and the expected effects, it must be repeated every 10 – 14 days and carried out in 4 or 5 sessions.
You can also get great results if you decide to combine this treatment with traditional mesotherapy.
Duration of the treatment:
The treatment takes circa 30 minutes.
- skin irritation
- pregnant or lactating
- active Herpes Simplex or your skin is prone to keloids in the area to treat have underwent any type of recent (at least 6 months) surgical procedures such as blepharoplasty, eyelid lift, etc
- underwent any type of recent laser treatments, dermabrasion or other treatments that may contribute to altering or thin skin (at least 6 months)
- any autoimmune diseases
- had recent radioactive treatments on the skin area to treat which may delay or impair the regenerative process of skin
- allergic/hypersensitive to one or more of the components of the product
- awere of other medical considerations (depending on phototype)