Retinol in the form of a stable and innovative Matrix polymer complex, exhibits elongated and increased penetration deep into the skin, while minimizing the concentration. ActiCell 40%: Vitamin C 8% as levorotatory stereoisomer of ascorbic acid and 30% Antioxidants have an extremely effective rejuvenating effect and protects the skin from harmful oxidative reactions, resulting in a 40% Retinol 2% contained in the ActiCell formulation for prolonged and optimal therapeutic effects.
The treatment is performed on the face,neck and décolleté powerful anti-aging therapy and reducing skin imperfections, while performing on the body is apparently a treatment that reduces stretch marks.
Operation of Retix.C
- regulation of the epidermis,
- reconstruction of collagen fibers, elastin, GAG and stimulation of skin renewal,
- smoothing, brightening pigmentation spots and reducing skin imperfections,
- concentration and improvement of skin tension,
- increased skin hydration level, thanks to the reduction of water loss from the
epidermis (TEWL – Transepidermal Water Loss)
- protection against photodamage and increase the natural protective barrier of the
skin, thanks to which it is possible to restore the correct vitamin A level in the skin.
- smoothes reducing the imperfections (enlarged pores, wrinkles); gray, dull, lacking radiance skin; skin regeneration
- increase of firmness, skin density
- increase of the level of hydration; melasma; slack skin; stretch marks
- smoothing out wrinkles
- enhanced skin elasticity, nourished skin
- equalisation of skin tone and its texture
- the skin is visibly rejuvenated
- brightens the skin and adds instant glow
- firm and tense
- smoothed wrinkles
- reduces imperfections; intense antioxidant effect, protects against photo damage
How will you proceed during treatment?
After performing a professional part of the surgery in the salon , the patient goes home with a retinol mask on his face. The mask should be washed after 6-8 hours. The skin will peel off after 2-3 days. Sometimes the process takes a few days.
During the treatment period and one month after its completion, use a sunscreen lotion (SPF 50+)
Duration of the treatment:
The treatment takes circa 20 minutes.
Recommended amount of treatments:
The amount and frequency of treatments depends on the skin and the needs of the patient. In the case of more severe symptoms, it is highly recommended to carry out 4 treatment series for 14-28 days each.
- skin exposure to the sun (very sunny summer)
- skin allergies
- active herpes
- tendency to keloid formation
- condition after facial surgery (up to 2 months)
- numerous melanocytic markers
- numerous teleangiectasia
- condition after cryotherapy (up to 6 months)
- autoimmune diseases
- skin irritated, damaged
- severe forms of acne-require prior pharmacological therapy
- oral derivative therapy wit. A (Roaccutane) – required at least half a year break