Non-surgical eyelid lifting- it is a modern technology that applies plasma energy to the skin, which heats it making it tighten. The active factor is plasma, which is ionised matter similar to gas. The positive aspect of it, is that the current does not flow though the patient’s body during the treatment, so the treatment is safe. The plasma works point wise and does not damage deeper parts of the body. Its task is to evaporate the outer layers of the epidermis which increases the skin tension and reduction of wrinkles. Non-ablative surgery including plasma does not use any scalpel or laser energy to reduce the excess skin and that is why it minimises the post surgical complications. It is very dynamic method, because the effects might be moderated in a real time. The cosmetologist may ask patient for closing and opening eyes and may observe the effects of work abreast. This treatment is made thanks to special equipment called PLEXR. Plasma makes some points on the skin surface within 0,5 mm. Each point causes sublimation (evaporation) of superficial corneocytes without damaging the base layer of the skin structure, without bleeding, damaging and anaesthesia of tissues.
The advantages of plasma:
- The current does not flow though the patient’s body during the treatment.
- There are neither scalpels nor medical dressings needed.
- There are neither bleedings nor inflammation after the treatment.
- The treatment does not last long and is pleasant for a patient.
- The effects are to be seen right after the treatment and are visible for 2-4 years.
- Short recovery time–scabs after treatment, 0.5 mm in diameter, stay on the skin for 4 to 7 days.
- for lifting eye area
- wrinkles around eyes
- drooping eyelids
- smoker wrinkles
- hyper pigmentation and hepatoma
- removal of skin lesion such as warts, fibromas,
- flat and seborrheic papilla
- smoothed wrinkles and grooves
- removal of birthmarks
- equalisation of skin tone and its texture
- lifting effect on eye lids
- enhanced eye contour
- elimination of excess skin
Recommended amount of treatments:
To achieve optimal effects, there should be 1-3 treatments at 40 days intervals.
Duration of the treatment:
Treatment takes 20 to 35 minutes. The special anaesthetic creme is applied to the skin before the treatment.
- pregnancy, breast-feeding
- skin infection
- auto-immunological disease
- bacterial, fungal and viral disease of the skin.