How does BTL EXILIS® ELITE™ work?
It is a breakthrough system for body contouring, fat reduction and facial rejuvenation, which is an alternative to invasive face-lifting and liposuction techniques.
The unique effects are possible thanks to the combination of two types of energy (High Frequency and ultrasound). This combination was used for the first time in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology. The effects may be seen after the first treatment, although the best results are achieved after four sessions. The therapy is quick and painless, does not require convalescence, provides progressive, measurable benefits and evenly distributed effects.
BTL Exilis has been equipped with the most modern security control system. Thanks to DTC, i.e. the skin temperature control system, it is possible to distribute the energy uniformly to eliminate scars, while the EFC – energy flow control system – guarantees full safety for both the patient and the person performing the procedure.
They give excellent results and reduced wrinkles, firmed skin and improved collagen production. The CRT (Collagen Refill Technology) technology used remodels collagen, radically improves skin density thanks to the process of neocolagenesis (stimulates the formation of new collagen fibers). The treatment process is not based on the absorption of energy on the chromophores, making it available to all skin phototypes all year round. Effects: firming the skin, lifting the so-called hamsters, chin lifting, wrinkle reduction, oval improvement, facial rejuvenation.
Slimming and body shaping need 3 stages (R.I.D. technology):
- Recognition (reach) – the combination of ultrasound with high-frequency energy allows to reach the previously resistant tissue and apply the therapy. The BTL Exilis system targets precisely defined deeper adipose tissue, and the contact cooling of the surface regulates skin temperature and protects delicate skin structures.
- Isolation (isolate) – ultrasound waves break fibrosis in fat structures, causing the breakdown of fat cells into individual units. Unshielded fat cells are then more easily accessible than ever and amenable to effective therapy.
- Deactivation (deactivate) – fat deposits usually consist of metabolically inactive cells. High-frequency energy causes precise deep heating of the tissue, which initiates metabolic activity and accelerates the processes of local lipolysis of adipose tissue. At the same time, apoptosis reduces the number of adipocytes. The volume of the fat cell decreases and the adipose tissue is reduced.
To achieve best results it is recommended to have 4 treatments every 10-14 days. After the treatment, it is necessary to drink a lot of water to accelerate lipolytic and metabolic processes aimed at removing adipose tissue. Moderate physical activity and a light diet are also recommended – for even better results! The treatment is painless and comfortable for the patient.
Exilis is also a supportive treatment in invasive liposuction procedures. BTL Exilis treatments may delay or eliminate the need for invasive procedures, especially in the case of patients with mild and moderate fatty deposits and contraindications to lipoplasty. Used after liposuction, they improve the aesthetic effect.
Awards for Exilis® Elite™
- EXILIS won a prestigious award in PRIX DE BEAUTE COSMOPOLITAN 2012 as the best aesthetic medical treatment.
- The main award in the category “The most effective body shaping device” at the Congress of Aesthetic Medicine “The Aesthetic Show” in Las Vegas in April 2013.
- Golden Laurel of Cosmetology 2014 in the category “The best lifting treatment”.
SAFETY AND CLINICAL TRIALS
The Exilis® Elite ™ medical device has been clinically tested in vivo and in vitro methods. Biochemical tests have proven no harm to the organs of the body. The procedure is painless. The device has an FDA certificate (American Food and Drug Administration) confirming the effectiveness and safety of the treatment.
Contraindications for the treatment Exilis® Elite™
- Acute inflammation
- Acute neuralgia and radiculopathy
- Circulatory failure
- Blood clotting disorders
- Treatment with glucocorticosteroids
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Metal implants
- Clear swelling, ascites, exudates
- Sensory disturbance
- Severe peripheral arterial insufficiency
- Thrombophlebitis and venous thrombosis
- Cardiovascular diseases